    see the upper scroll bar, and if you try to resize it a bit, you will
    be able to see some of the data...but not all of it. Can anyone figure
    out what's going on...and how to fix it? Thanks a Bunch!

    number1.email, Dec 5, 2005

  2. number1.email

    Peterken Guest

    When entering the page I get an error in line 68, it's function

    function resizeAgain()
    {
    var iframe = document.all.NAME;
    iframe.height=document.frames("NAME").document.body.scrollHeight;
    }

    in the line iframe.height=... , it's an "access is denied" error.

    Maybe this info helps a bit ?
    Dunno much about FF or Moz, sorry

    Peterken, Dec 5, 2005

  3. number1.email

    Arne Guest

    Also in Mozilla there is errors, as the Javascript Console will tell you:

    | Error: document.frames is not a function
    | Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
    | Line: 69

    And some warnings:

    | Warning: reference to undefined property document.frames
    | Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
    | Line: 69

    | Warning: Non-standard document.all property was used. Use W3C
    | standard document.getElementById() instead.
    | Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
    | Line: 68

    | Warning: deprecated arguments usage
    | Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
    | Line: 22

    Finaly, there is a lot of HTML errors:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.mydbsite.com/
    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html

    All of those errors and warnings can affect how the page is displayed in
    different browsers. Even if the iframe show up in Mozilla/Firefox, it
    may not work as intended because of the Javascript errors and warnings.

    --
    /Arne

    Customer: I can't connect to Internet with your CD, it doesn't work.
    Tech Support: And what sort of computer are you using?
    Customer: I don't have a computer. It's in the CD player and all I get
    is weird noises.

    Arne, Dec 5, 2005
  4. number1.email

    Paul Watt Guest

    I had this problem with a iFrame. set the height to a fixed pixel setting
    and it will display. for some reason IE doesnt like percentages on iframes
    height.

    HTH

    Paul

    Paul Watt, Dec 5, 2005
  5. Your JavaScript has real problems. One hint the 'document.all'
    collection is MS proprietary...

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 5, 2005