Works in Firefox and Mozilla...not in Internet Explorer???

number1.email

I have a strange problem that I can't seem to resolve. When I display
my Web Page at: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html it works fine in
Firefox and Mozilla, but when I try to bring up the page in Internet
Explorer version 6.0, the actual quiz information does not display. If
you look at the status bar on the bottom of the page you will see the
message "Error on Page". To the top right of the display area you can
see the upper scroll bar, and if you try to resize it a bit, you will
be able to see some of the data...but not all of it. Can anyone figure
out what's going on...and how to fix it? Thanks a Bunch!

Peterken

When entering the page I get an error in line 68, it's function

function resizeAgain()
{
var iframe = document.all.NAME;
iframe.height=document.frames("NAME").document.body.scrollHeight;
}

in the line iframe.height=... , it's an "access is denied" error.

Maybe this info helps a bit ?
Dunno much about FF or Moz, sorry

Arne

Once said:
I have a strange problem that I can't seem to resolve. When I display
my Web Page at: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html it works fine in
Firefox and Mozilla, but when I try to bring up the page in Internet
Explorer version 6.0, the actual quiz information does not display. If
you look at the status bar on the bottom of the page you will see the
message "Error on Page". To the top right of the display area you can
see the upper scroll bar, and if you try to resize it a bit, you will
be able to see some of the data...but not all of it. Can anyone figure
out what's going on...and how to fix it? Thanks a Bunch!

Also in Mozilla there is errors, as the Javascript Console will tell you:

| Error: document.frames is not a function
| Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
| Line: 69

And some warnings:

| Warning: reference to undefined property document.frames
| Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
| Line: 69

| Warning: Non-standard document.all property was used. Use W3C
| standard document.getElementById() instead.
| Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
| Line: 68

| Warning: deprecated arguments usage
| Source File: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html
| Line: 22

Finaly, there is a lot of HTML errors:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.mydbsite.com/
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html

All of those errors and warnings can affect how the page is displayed in
different browsers. Even if the iframe show up in Mozilla/Firefox, it
may not work as intended because of the Javascript errors and warnings.

--
/Arne

Customer: I can't connect to Internet with your CD, it doesn't work.
Tech Support: And what sort of computer are you using?
Customer: I don't have a computer. It's in the CD player and all I get
is weird noises.

Paul Watt

I have a strange problem that I can't seem to resolve. When I display
my Web Page at: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html it works fine in
Firefox and Mozilla, but when I try to bring up the page in Internet
Explorer version 6.0, the actual quiz information does not display. If
you look at the status bar on the bottom of the page you will see the
message "Error on Page". To the top right of the display area you can
see the upper scroll bar, and if you try to resize it a bit, you will
be able to see some of the data...but not all of it. Can anyone figure
out what's going on...and how to fix it? Thanks a Bunch!

I had this problem with a iFrame. set the height to a fixed pixel setting
and it will display. for some reason IE doesnt like percentages on iframes
height.

HTH

Paul

Jonathan N. Little

I have a strange problem that I can't seem to resolve. When I display
my Web Page at: http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html it works fine in
Firefox and Mozilla, but when I try to bring up the page in Internet
Explorer version 6.0, the actual quiz information does not display. If
you look at the status bar on the bottom of the page you will see the
message "Error on Page". To the top right of the display area you can
see the upper scroll bar, and if you try to resize it a bit, you will
be able to see some of the data...but not all of it. Can anyone figure
out what's going on...and how to fix it? Thanks a Bunch!

Your JavaScript has real problems. One hint the 'document.all'
collection is MS proprietary...