MsgBox in ASP.NET?

Arpan

I use VB.NET to create ASP.NET applications. To display a message box
in a VB app, one can use MsgBox. But when I used MsgBox while editing
an ASPX page, the following error was generated:

System.InvalidOperationException: Showing a modal dialog box or form
when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a
valid operation. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly
style to display a notification from a service application.

pointing to the line which has the MsgBox code. The error message also
includes the solution to overcome this error but how do I specify the
ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to show MsgBox to users
in an ASPX app?

Thanks,

Arpan

Ad