Need a list of radiobuttons with a specfic format

Net Developer

I have a list of radiobuttons that I need to display to the user in a
specific format. They want to see:

Option One Option Two Option Three
< > < > < >

The < > are the actual radiobuttons - as you can see though the text is
above the radio button. How can I do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Visar Gashi, MCP

Hello,

You could try putting the radiobuttons in div fields or table cells with
widths narrower than the whole width, which would cause them to drop the box
below. This, however, would not center the button under the text.

Alternatively, you could just remove the radiobutton label and put a custom
label above it.

Regards,
-Visar

Net Developer

What I'm actually trying to do is bind from a datatable but need to have
columns (3 wide by how every many long) Do I was using a datalist instead of
data grid.

Got any suggestions? Or am I going to have to build the whole thing myself?

Thanks for the help.

Jeffrey.

Visar Gashi, MCP

I can't think of a quick solution off the top of my head, but I think that
generating the radio buttons manually would not be too much effort. If the
data is coming from a database, then use a DataReader, which is the preferred
way of accessing read-only data.

Regards