Need help for COM working from .NET Web app, but not working from .NET EXE app

JeffQ888

Hi,

I am currenly buliding a .NET app based on a third party software.
Since the third party software was implemented using COM technology, I
am using .NET TlbImp utility to wrapper
COM dlls, then I can use them in my .NET application. However, those
new .NET dlls (after wrapping) can only work correctly from a Web app
(ASP.NET or Web Service), and it will not work correctly from .NET exe
app (Windows Form app or Window Service app). The error message is
"mscorlib Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.". I
am guessing those old COM dlls relying on a web environment, but just
can't figure it out how to solve it. It will be appreciated if anybody
can help me.

Thanks,

Jeff