Need help in design

Subhashini

Hi.......
I get jummbled in a situation which is as follows:

I need to design a class which will handle a binary
message(i.e. able to parse it).

The message is an information element whose structure will be
as follows:

The contents of each element is either one value (Primitive)
or one or more
information elements (Constructor), as shown in Figure.

----------------
| Tag |
|-----------| -----------------
|Info | | Length |
|Elmnt |-------> -----------------
| | | |
| | | Contents |
|-----------| | |
| |
|----------------|
Primitive or Constructor

---------------- -----------------
| Tag | | Tag |
| | | |
----------------- -----------------
| Length | | Length | . ------------------
| | |--------------- | . | Tag |
----------------- | Contents | . |------------------|
| Contents | | ---------.... |... | Length |
| | | | | | |------------------|
Constructor

I donot have much idea about pattern designing.If there

is any pattern which will suite this problem
kindly let me know.I am looking for any kind of help.

Thanks
Subu