Need Help Regarding System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission

Usman Ghani

Hi,
I am trying to develop an activex control with the .Net by exposing an
interface to the com as described in the following article.
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Upload...rticleID=99d9681d-84de-4d64-9c85-9ae9c15a4ee7.
This works fine for the simple control which is mentioned in the article.Now
I have to read some files on the client machine through this activex.When I
tried to read a file,I got the following error

"Request for the permission of type
System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed."

I have googled about it,but could n't find some clear solution.
Can someone help me to get rid of this problem

Thanks,

Usman Ghani