Need help with IE Server

HmDZ

There is a cool feature in some applications like The VS.NET itself, in
which IE Server has full integration with the mother application and can
also control it by its web page scripts. For example the first page after
starting VS.NET 2003 is an HTML page, but can also control the main
application, execute files and do things beyond Script level. I just wanted
to do the same. I am using Microsoft Scriptlet (Ver. 1997) in my VB.NET
application, but do not know how to make these two separate entities
communicate with each other. For example, how can I call a function of my
VB.NET application by using a JavaScript function from an HTML page? or vise
versa...? And why don't HTML links function normally when I click them (
Instead of browsing a new page, they open up a new window with nothing in
it..)

Any help is greatly appreciated

Atara

Is this [JavaScript<->.Net] connection also possible in
WindowsApplications (throgh axWebBrowser), or only in Web applications ?

Thanks. Atara.

Hayato Iriumi

Yes, you can call .NET control from JavaScript. However, I haven't been
able to control IE browser from .NET control yet. I got a pretty bad
error and haven't been able to figured it out.