Need to handle multiple types of authentication, need help

Mike

I've got an ASP.NET project that i need to support multiple types of login
authentication. I've tried initially to create a login system where you are
presented with an Account / Password page and then also a link that would
allow them to say "Use my Windows NT account". The forms authentication is
a breeze, however I cannot get the Windows authentication to work correctly
without prompting me for a Username/Password when I login.

During development, I'm testing locally on WinXP, when deployed, its on
either Win2K server or Win2K3 server. Kerberos authentication is enabled on
the account and the machine, so I cannot understand why it continues to
prompt for the password. The same code works perfectly in ASP, but not in
ASP.NET.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to possibly get this to work because
once I get this working, I've still got to implement LDAP and a custom login
protocol too, but I first need to make sure the main SQL/Windows
authentication can work correctly in ASP.NET.

On the virtual folder, both Anonymous and WIA are enabled.
BASIC/Passport/Digest are all turned off.

Thanks,
michael

Keith

Ran into this recently, perhaps the best way to do this
would be for you use forms authentication and then
programattically authenticate the user off the Active
Directory. Then impersonate the authenticated user.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;326340

I hope I'm reading your request right. Please let me
know.