Need Windows user / developer to help with Pynguin

Lee Harr

I develop the free python-based turtle graphics application pynguin.

http://pynguin.googlecode.com/

Lately I have been getting a lot of positive comments from people
who use the program, but I am also getting a lot of feedback from
people on Windows (mostly beginners) who are having trouble
getting the program running.

I don't use Windows myself, though I have found access occasionally
to fix bugs. I just don't know enough about Windows culture to be
able to make a reliable method for installing or running the program.

The method that I wrote for Linux also works on Windows, but it has
to be run from the command prompt.

I am hoping someone can look at what is there and come up with a
reliable method or a simple set of steps that people can follow to get
up and running. Hopefully without having to resort to the command
prompt.

I started a wiki page here:
http://code.google.com/p/pynguin/wiki/InstallingPynguinOnWindows
but I can't even test if it actually works....

Thanks for any help.