    like these to drop down in an intellisense box. Is it possible?

    Thanks,

    Jon

    Jon, Jul 4, 2007

  2. Jon-

    You can configure Visual Studio's intellisense using custom XSD files. A
    good reference is Aaron's blog entry here:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/12/07/501466.aspx

    It's fairly deep, so I've never seen much value unless you have a great deal
    of customization that you're rolling out to a team of developers or such.
    But, as with most things, it's there if needed.

    Good luck!

    -dl

    David R. Longnecker, Jul 4, 2007