New baby here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sunwordelite, Jan 3, 2020.

  1. Sunwordelite

    Sunwordelite

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello freinds .i am new in coding.i want to know
    Binary
    22 line
    Chart a
    Answer is 7468
    1 1111 F
    2 1111 F
    3 0001 1
    4 1111 F
    5 0010 2
    6 1011 B
    7 0101 5
    8 0010 2
    9 1010 A
    10 1101 D
    11 1000 8
    12 0100 4
    13 0100 4
    14 1111 F
    15 0100 4
    16 0010 2
    17 1110 E
    18 1000 8
    19 0011 3
    20 0010 2
    21 1100 C
    22 1011 B
    And
    Chart b
    Answer is 7468
    1 1111 F
    2 1111 F
    3 0001 1
    4 0001 1
    5 0110 6
    6 0011 3
    7 1010 A
    8 1101 D
    9 1100 C
    10 1000 8
    11 0001 1
    12 0111 7
    13 1011 B
    14 0010 2
    15 0010 2
    16 0010 2
    17 1000 8
    18 1110 E
    19 0011 3
    20 0111 7
    21 0010 2
    22 1010 A
    Here got two diferent chart binary number.how to get answer same in chart a and chart b

    Sunwordelite, Jan 3, 2020

  2. Sunwordelite

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    6
    Hi Sunwordelite, welcome to the forum.

    You should ask questions in the correct section. Not here.
    I would like to give you an answer, but have no idea what your doing. Are you adding the columns and converting to decimal? If so you got the wrong answer. What are you doing?

    sunfighter, Jan 3, 2020

  3. Sunwordelite

    krypton

    Joined: