New baby here

Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello freinds .i am new in coding.i want to know
Binary
22 line
Chart a
Answer is 7468
1 1111 F
2 1111 F
3 0001 1
4 1111 F
5 0010 2
6 1011 B
7 0101 5
8 0010 2
9 1010 A
10 1101 D
11 1000 8
12 0100 4
13 0100 4
14 1111 F
15 0100 4
16 0010 2
17 1110 E
18 1000 8
19 0011 3
20 0010 2
21 1100 C
22 1011 B
And
Chart b
Answer is 7468
1 1111 F
2 1111 F
3 0001 1
4 0001 1
5 0110 6
6 0011 3
7 1010 A
8 1101 D
9 1100 C
10 1000 8
11 0001 1
12 0111 7
13 1011 B
14 0010 2
15 0010 2
16 0010 2
17 1000 8
18 1110 E
19 0011 3
20 0111 7
21 0010 2
22 1010 A
Here got two diferent chart binary number.how to get answer same in chart a and chart b

Ad

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
24
Hi Sunwordelite, welcome to the forum.

You should ask questions in the correct section. Not here.
I would like to give you an answer, but have no idea what your doing. Are you adding the columns and converting to decimal? If so you got the wrong answer. What are you doing?

Ad