New Blog form Net Programing and Blog IT competition

zegga

Hello everybody, I want to invite you to take a look www.asesoriait.com,
a new project to help developers initially. .Net tecnologies and then
everything related to information technologies.

We have the honor to participate in www.asesoriait.com "Blog It" forum
for the best technology. NET Developing, so we invite you encouraged
to participate by voting for us and support the effort to continue
growing.

To realize your vote

- Join http://www.blogit.ms/TopBloggers.aspx
- Search http://www.asesoriait.com in the list that appears in the
page
- Click the button to vote and enter your email for your vote
- Check your mail will receive a link to confirm your vote goes on
this link and go to vote will be confirmed
In advance thank you all the support and keep posting.

Regards