new python contracts library

Rodney Gomes

Hey I recently created a contracts library for python and was wondering if anyone finds it useful or wants to have additional features added ? Feel free to open new issues on the github project.

https://github.com/rlgomes/contracts

This is just a v0.1 and I welcome any and all suggestions to make it into something really useful. I've found it useful for when I start putting together a few other project ideas I have and want to make sure that the certainfunctions are being used correctly and that bad arguments or return valuesdon't end up blowing up the application in a completely unrelated functioncall sometime later than the original point where the bug actually occurred.

If this is not the correct forum for this posting let me know and i'll moveit elsewhere.