New Service for CGI form submissions - Form-Submit.com

ultranate

Stop paying programmers for custom web forms! No need to download and
install complicated form processing scripts or server components.
Form-submit.com is an economical and intelligent web form processing
service that requires no advanced knowledge of scripting languages or
HTML. We email and/or store the results of web form submissions for the
low one time registration fee of only $4.99 U.S.D with no contracts or
automatically recurring charges. No configuration of fields is
required, our system automatically determines the field names and
values from web forms all you do is simply point your web form at our
site (We even provide sample forms). You can have form results emailed
to you, or retrieve the results from our web interface.

Your form-submit.com account includes:
# Instant form results sent to your email address.
# No need to learn CGI, Perl, PHP, ASP, or install server components.
# 1 Mb of form results database storage.
# Up to 10,000 form submissions included for the lifetime of the
account. (most users)
# Additional blocks of 50,000 submissions available for only $19.95
U.S.D. (for heavy users)
# Full featured web access to retrieve your results and change
settings.
# 3 free sample forms hosted by form-submit.com for you to use or link
to.
# No ads, spam, newsletters, or other pests.
# Fully compatible with most website creation utilities like Frontpage
and Dreamweaver.
# Fully compatible with any web hosting service, platform independent.
# Free example forms.
# 24/7 Tech support via online forum, post questions anytime.
# Great for website contact forms, and surveys.
# Also works with portable devices, cell phones, PDAs, BlackBerry, for
portable data collection.
# 99.9% uptime, and money back guarantee.

http://www.form-submit.com