New to programming/C++ & looking for good information sources.

Malcolm

Malcolm said:
Can anyone please provide me with as many info and news sources that they
know of? i.e. www.plusplus.com etc.etc.

Thank you,
Malcolm
(e-mail address removed)

Well mistyped the example but i'm sure you all know of what i'm looking for.

Thanks again

Matthew Burgess

Can anyone please provide me with as many info and news sources that
they know of? i.e. www.plusplus.com etc.etc.

That should have been www.cplusplus.com right? In any case you could
try http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_c_plus_plus.html although very little
(if any) online material is a substitute for a couple of good books.
You could do worse than visit http://www.accu.org/ for some reviews. I
guess the newsgroups FAQ at http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite would
have some more pointers as well.

Hope this helps,