    0
    Hello, I am currently getting my Associates in Computer Science. I am learning html and css. I hear I should have a solid understanding of those languages before moving on to a different language. I would like to get some input on some languages that I should learn. Things employers look at, etc.

    Thanks

    Jasmin Webb, Sep 10, 2017

  2. Jasmin Webb

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Welcome to programming life :)

    John Joe, Sep 10, 2017
    Jasmin Webb likes this.

  3. Jasmin Webb

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    7
    Hey Jasmin, welcome to the forums :).

    Once you've got your head around HTML and CSS, I've found learning PHP and MySQL very useful - so many websites are powered by these two technologies (and it'll lead you on to other things from there).

    Ian, Sep 10, 2017
    Jasmin Webb likes this.
  4. Jasmin Webb

    Jasmin Webb

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks! I am looking forward to learning how to make video games and mobile apps tbh lol. I'm know it's more to it than that but just seeing something come from your mind and to see it in reality... sorry I'm about to nerd out! Lol

    Jasmin Webb, Sep 10, 2017
  5. Jasmin Webb

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    To learn mobile apps, you need to learn JAVA.

    John Joe, Sep 11, 2017
    Jasmin Webb likes this.
  6. Jasmin Webb

    Lokesh Sharma

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    To learn how to make mobile applications and video games you must need to learn Java, Python, JavaScript, Tcl.

    Lokesh Sharma, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Jasmin Webb

    sidkaushal95

    Joined:
    May 14, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you want to make mobile applications & games you should learn c++, java, javaScript, python.

    sidkaushal95, May 16, 2018