Jeff

Hey

midp 2.0
J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.2
JDK 5

My midlet uses these classes:
HttpConnection
InputStream

When I run my midlet using "DefaultColorPhone" emulator in KToolbar this
message is displayed:
"Test wants to send and receive data using the network. This will use
airtime and may result in charges
<white space in the message>
Is it OK to use airtime"

I tryed to solv this problem by going to Settings in KToolbar and select the
Permission tab, there I did add the javax.microedition.io.Connector.http (in
the MIDlet-Permissions section)...

BTW: The midlet is in security domain "Untrusted"

But I still get the message above...

Please, if you have some tips regarding how to set up the permissions so I
don't get this message, then please tell me:)

Jeff