newbie question

enjoyfate

hi, guys
I am a student,a c++ newbie.After having study c++ grammer, I want
do some project to practice c++.Because of in school, there are not
many project to do, I went to souceforge finding so many project
there. I want to guys recommend some suit for me to practice or good
souce code to read.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Default User

hi, guys
I am a student,a c++ newbie.After having study c++ grammer, I want
do some project to practice c++.Because of in school, there are not
many project to do, I went to souceforge finding so many project
there. I want to guys recommend some suit for me to practice or good
souce code to read.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You should come up with some small project of your own to work on. This
should be something that has meaning to you or would be useful. My
first training project was a text-adventure game (for C) because that
was something that interested me.

People are often recommending sourceforge, but I'm doubtful the leaders
of those projects want newbies hacking at code as a training tool. I
could be mistaken about that.

Brian