newbie questions about deploying webservice

Meir Rotfleisch

HI

I wrote a simple WebService and I have 2 questions

1) Which files do I need to push to the server for it to work?

2) How do I publish it for other programmers to be able to use for free
(this one) or to charge for use(future Ideas I have) ? and what overhead
does allowing others to use it create on the server?

Regards

Meir