NEWS

cplusplus

YOU LOSERS ARE PATHETIC YOU HAVE NO LIFE.
YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS MORONS .
TELL ME LOSERS WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH C++ .
YOU GEEKS PROBABLY WERE GLASSES WHICH ARE SO THICK NO BULLET CAN GO
THROUGH THEM LOSERS .

Ron AF Greve

Hi,

cplusplus said:
YOU LOSERS ARE PATHETIC YOU HAVE NO LIFE. So, true
YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS MORONS .
TELL ME LOSERS WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH C++ . Write programs in it.
YOU GEEKS PROBABLY WERE GLASSES WHICH ARE SO THICK NO BULLET CAN GO
THROUGH THEM LOSERS .
So I wear big glasses have no life and program in C++ all day long (and in
the evenings), you make it actually soud like there is somtething wrong with
that??

Regards, Ron AF Greve

http://www.InformationSuperHighway.eu

Holgerson

Hi,

YOU LOSERS ARE PATHETIC YOU HAVE NO LIFE.
So, true

Write programs in it.> YOU GEEKS PROBABLY WERE GLASSES WHICH ARE SO THICK NO BULLET CAN GO

So I wear big glasses have no life and program in C++ all day long (and in
the evenings), you make it actually soud like there is somtething wrong with
that??

Regards, Ron AF Greve

http://www.InformationSuperHighway.eu

As somebody else already said: "Please don't feed the troll!"

Shadowman

Ron said:
Hi,

So I wear big glasses have no life and program in C++ all day long (and in
the evenings), you make it actually soud like there is somtething wrong with
that??

He didn't say you wore big glasses; he said you _were_ big glasses. I,
on the other hand, used to be a giant pair of bulletproof contact lenses.