Next Melbourne PUG meeting 6pm Monday 4th of April @ RMIT

Richard Jones

Hi all,

Sorry for the late post this week. The next meeting is next Monday,
the 4th of April at RMIT.

The room has changed! After the double-booking last week we've been
moved to 12.07.02 (building 12, level 7, room 2).

Tennessee's going to talk to us about an approach to benchmarking that
he's been working on.

If you have some experience with benchmarking or profiling Python
code, perhaps you have something you can share?

I'm going to talk about PyWeek number 12, which starts this coming
Sunday morning :)

Full meeting info at http://j.mp/mpug

Richard