Not able to parse xml; Need help urgently

Discussion in 'XML' started by satyajit, Dec 19, 2012.

  1. satyajit

    satyajit

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi ~
    I am trying to use JAXB for unmarshaling a xml to java objects, but I am facing some problem with it.

    The XMl and XSD file are in attched (I am not able to post the xml and xsd here)

    I am not even able to parse the response xml with the xsd.
    This response is from a web service and I don't have a control on the response xml, I can change the xsd which is provided to me

    An early reply will be appreciated

    Thanks
    Satyajit

    Attached Files: