    but it will not shown when browsing.
    Why????????
    Please help ASAP.

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi Binod, did you put the runat="server" attribute?

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005

    Guest Guest

    If it's an aspnet control but the server doesn't know about it it will be
    rendered into the html as <asp:mycontrol /> which will appear in the html
    source but not display visibly in the browser...

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005
  4. How do you think setting runat="server" can effect control visibility?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 7, 2005
  5. right

    --
    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 7, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I have problem with framework control installation

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005