Ocra-fied exe doesn't trace with set_trace_func

David Lewis

set_trace_func does not seem to work in an ocra executable -- the proc
specified for tracing seems simply not to execute. The tracing works
fine when running under straight ruby and under NetBeans, but not with
the ocra-fied exe.

I'm doing this, by the way, because the ocra-fied exe crashes someplace
for a client that it does not crash in straight ruby or NetBeans, and I
cannot reproduce it on my system. So I need to put the exe at the
customer site with tracing on. If this doesn't work, I guess I will put
in a lot of explicit logfile.write's, but that's a p-i-t-a.

Thanks. --David.