OK on Internet Explorer; KO on Firefox

Ubi

I have a visualization problem on Firefox.

On Internet Explorer, it works fine.

http://www.listentoeurope.com/giardini_di_miro/dividing_opinions

By clicking on the Promo Tracks links ("audio" and "video"), a Javascript
function is invoked

This function, sets the display property of the PlayerDiv to "block", and
sets the src of the enclosed iframe to a certain url.

<iframe name="player" id="player" src="/player/player.php" width="350"
height="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"></iframe>

In the iframe, either an embedded audio player (in case of an "audio" link)
or an embedded youtube player (in case of a "video" link), appears.

On Internet Explorer, everything works fine.
On Firefox, you can listen to the audio, but you cannot display the player.

Thanks for your help!

Daniele

David Mark

I have a visualization problem on Firefox.

On Internet Explorer, it works fine.

http://www.listentoeurope.com/giardini_di_miro/dividing_opinions

By clicking on the Promo Tracks links ("audio" and "video"), a Javascript
function is invoked

This function, sets the display property of the PlayerDiv to "block", and
sets the src of the enclosed iframe to a certain url.

<iframe name="player" id="player" src="/player/player.php" width="350"
height="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"></iframe>

In the iframe, either an embedded audio player (in case of an "audio" link)
or an embedded youtube player (in case of a "video" link), appears.

On Internet Explorer, everything works fine.
On Firefox, you can listen to the audio, but you cannot display the player.

You should have posted this code:

function youtube(code,title) {
var playerDiv = document.getElementById('playerDiv');
playerDiv.style.display = 'block';
var player = document.getElementById('player');
player.style.height = '280';

// The above line should be player.style.height = '280px';
// And make sure you check if player and playerDiv exist before
setting their properties.

player.src = '/player/player.php?type=youtube&code='+code
+'&title='+escape(title);