Once again: Interest in "Cologne/Bonn Ruby Users"?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

--Sig_Tu=IxK3wAjqUdNvh_2_nWwc

Hi!

Once again I wish to ask if there are people interested in such a
group. The result of all prior requests was that the number of people
was too small but recent e-mails I received suggest this has changed.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--=20
Blog available at http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schugtjo/blog/
PGP key with id 6CC6574F available at http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net/

--Sig_Tu=IxK3wAjqUdNvh_2_nWwc

--Sig_Tu=IxK3wAjqUdNvh_2_nWwc--

Michael Neumann

Josef said:
Hi!

Once again I wish to ask if there are people interested in such a
group. The result of all prior requests was that the number of people
was too small but recent e-mails I received suggest this has changed.

Yeah, I'd participate! But only if it's within the next three weeks ;-)

Regards,

Michael