only wanna show Sub Menu of root menu

mike

asp.net 2.0 provide us menu control or tree control
that's why i'm gonna use this control to display sub menu.
when i click root menu on top of my website i'd like to show sub menu of
root menu.
for example, may be main menu is like this

home | music | movie | help ...

music have some sub menu like
-----
mp3
-----
wma
-----
asf
-----

when i click music menu i just wanna show just three sub munu of music
mp3,wma, asf

how should i do?