Open source Asp.Net Content Management System

fwsmaster

FWS Dotnetnukes websites focus on all DotNetNuke® (DNNT) related matter. The
purpose of these sites is to support, demo and promote this open source .Net
Webportal and Content Management System. It's modules, language packs, skins
and containers.

The FWS Dotnetnukes mainsite at http://www.dotnetnukes.com has become a
great resource containing more than 300 modules (PA and source), skins,
documents, installers etc. They are there to download for FREE both to
registered and unregistered users.

The Dnn2 subdomain at http://dnn2.dotnetnukes.com has been set up as a test
and demosite of a default Dotnetnuke 3.* installation. Many features are
available, including several non core modules that are at display. Core
projects like the recent DNN Store module are there to test.

We will continue to collect free info, links, code, articles on Dotnetnuke
worth sharing. Meanwhile be our guest and should you have any tips regarding
interesting DNN items, please leave a note at Dotnetnukes.com

Kinds Regards,
Fws Master