Oracle client and networking components were not found.

Guest

I am trying to deploy an asp.net application to my web server. My
application uses system.data.oledb to connect to an oracle database. On my
development machine I have the oracle client 10g installed and my application
works. But on the Web server I get the error below. I believe it is because
the Oracle client was not installed on the web server. The web server has
two drives, our techs installed the oracle client on one drive and my
application is on the other drive and I still get the same error. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

Oracle client and networking components were not found. These components are
supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version 7.3.3 or
later client software installation. Provider is unable to function until
these components are installed.

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Oracle client and
networking components were not found. These components are supplied by Oracle
Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version 7.3.3 or later client software
installation. Provider is unable to function until these components are
installed.

Source Error:

Line 220: OleDbDataAdapter daBS = new OleDbDataAdapter();
Line 221: daBS.SelectCommand = cmBS;
Line 222: daBS.Fill(DS,"BLANKET_STATUS");
Line 223:
Line 224: //buyer

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webreportmenu\blanketcontract.aspx.cs
Line: 222

Stack Trace:

[OleDbException (0x80004005): Oracle client and networking components were
not found. These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part
of the Oracle Version 7.3.3 or later client software installation.

Provider is unable to function until these components are installed.]
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.ProcessResults(Int32 hr) +20
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.InitializeProvider() +57
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() +203
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConnection connection,
ConnectionState& originalState) +44
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32
startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command,
CommandBehavior behavior) +304
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord,
Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior
behavior) +77
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +36
WebReportMenu.BlanketContract.getData() in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webreportmenu\blanketcontract.aspx.cs:222
WebReportMenu.BlanketContract.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webreportmenu\blanketcontract.aspx.cs:102