    But this person I KF'd has been rather helpful lately. That's enough for me
    I'm done.

    Bill

    Bill Cunningham, Jan 16, 2009

  2. Bill Cunningham

    Richard Guest

    Nice of you to say so Bill. But we both know you're still a troll....

    Richard, Jan 16, 2009

  3. Bill Cunningham

    CBFalconer Guest

    Your attitude is just fine. 'killfiles' just make it easy to
    ignore the trolls. With some newsreaders you have the option of
    selecting and reading troll-posts if you suspect they may be
    useful, even though they have been killed and have not taken up
    space and time transmitting to you.

    CBFalconer, Jan 17, 2009