ENV VAR addresses

George Orwell

CBFalconer said:
FYI a PLONK manages to remove the _repetitive_ and boring
attributes, in the absence of quoting of the _repetitive_ boring
messages from the asshole. The asshole attribute is not
eliminatable.

Isn't the purpose of a plonk not to have me impinging on
your awareness? Yet one could gather from your posts in this
thread that a plonk doesn't really do all that much, after
all. If you're having such difficulty eliminating the quoted
replies to me, then you need to learn how to write proper
killfiles.

Whereas I strongly suspect Jack Klein has an empty killfile
and I strongly suspect Eric Sosman does not have an empty
killfile, I have 100% certainty that your killfile is empty,
because there's a little-known behavior of your news software
of which you seem blissfully ignorant.

Yours,
Han from China

https://www.mixmaster.it

Antoninus Twink

CBFalconer said:
[snip the usual bullshit]

If you're having such difficulty eliminating the quoted replies to me,
then you need to learn how to write proper killfiles.

Next thing you'll be suggesting he learns how to write proper C programs
so that he could give the occasional correct answer in this group!