what is memory addressing ?

George Orwell

Barry Schwarz
When you do, you might want to be a little more precise. 2^32 is 4
GiB. What do you mean by "all these stuff"?

To the OP, ignore Barry Schwarz. He's not trying to help
you; he's trying to impress his audience.

If he knew anything about typical discussions of processors
and memory subsystems, he'd realize that IEC prefixes hardly
ever see the light of day in that arena. He's unwittingly
adding to your confusion.

It's obvious he has no idea what you're asking, which is why
he asked "What do you mean..." Read my post and be done with
this cretin.

Cheers.

Yours,
Han from China