How to find out the weird character in the code

George Orwell

I almost missed this priceless post. I thought all of your posts would
have the string "Han from China" in the Subject: line. Do I have to
adjust my killfile again?

Yeah, sorry about that, bro. I've been working myself in-thread to give posters
the timely C help they need. It can be intimidating for new posters among
the C champions, so what I like to do is show them that some of us are as human
as they are - we eat, we burp, we fart, we watch porn, and we still have to
buy toilet paper because, contrary to popular belief, our shit doesn't magically
vanish from our asses after a dump. BTW, has anyone here tried a fiber supplement
before? My shit has been kind of runny lately, and I'm thinking of taking something
to add a little bulk.

Yours,
Han from China

https://www.mixmaster.it