OV6620 & VHDL ... Please, need your help !

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by PC, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. PC

    PC Guest

    Hello,

    i try to demux the two bus ( Y and UV ) of the OV6620.
    i think that what i write, is a good VHDL code ... ( ;-) )
    but the final result is not realy what i hope !...

    and i'm slacker to write a testbench. i think that the it's big job to write
    the correct testbench...
    so my testbench is my board !..

    i don't know where is the mistake..

    Please, anybody can contact me ( directly by email - remove the antispam
    section ) to speak about my code.
    i can send him the OV6620 datasheet.

    thank's
    Philippe