Page is blank please help

f8lerror

Okay,
Ive had a site for awhile now I have 2 subdomainsand 1 main, now the
main site doesn't show up anymore, and one of the subs doesn't either.
when you go to my site now it just comes up blank, nothing. even when I
Index.php file which has stuff in it. My main site uses postnuke, and
my sub domain uses pligg, both are suddenly not working. I made no
changes to the files, nothing they just stopped working. but a small
halloween site i made using dreamweaver is working fine. I am very
confused. please help

thanks
f8lerror

http://www.behindthe8.com
http://halloween.behindthe8.com
http://promoteme.behindthe8.com

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, (e-mail address removed) ([email protected]) feverishly
typed...
Okay,
Ive had a site for awhile now I have 2 subdomainsand 1 main, now the
main site doesn't show up anymore, and one of the subs doesn't either.
when you go to my site now it just comes up blank, nothing.
[...]

Try putting <? error_reporting(E_ALL); ?> into the top of your index.php and
see if it returns any errors. If not, move it down a bit (especially if you
include any other files, which may turn error reporting off).

Hope that helps,
Nige

f8lerror

Thanks but still nothing showed up, still blank i use my friends server
could somthing have been turned off to cause this?
nice.guy.nige said:
While the city slept, (e-mail address removed) ([email protected]) feverishly
typed...
Okay,
Ive had a site for awhile now I have 2 subdomainsand 1 main, now the
main site doesn't show up anymore, and one of the subs doesn't either.
when you go to my site now it just comes up blank, nothing.
[...]

Try putting <? error_reporting(E_ALL); ?> into the top of your index.php and
see if it returns any errors. If not, move it down a bit (especially if you
include any other files, which may turn error reporting off).

Hope that helps,
Nige

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
Okay,
Ive had a site for awhile now I have 2 subdomainsand 1 main, now the
main site doesn't show up anymore, and one of the subs doesn't either.
when you go to my site now it just comes up blank, nothing. even when I
Index.php file which has stuff in it. My main site uses postnuke, and
my sub domain uses pligg, both are suddenly not working. I made no
changes to the files, nothing they just stopped working. but a small
halloween site i made using dreamweaver is working fine. I am very
confused. please help

thanks
f8lerror

http://www.behindthe8.com
http://halloween.behindthe8.com
http://promoteme.behindthe8.com

Might be a global variable issue.

nice.guy.nige said:
While the city slept, (e-mail address removed) ([email protected])
feverishly typed...
Okay,
Ive had a site for awhile now I have 2 subdomainsand 1 main, now the
main site doesn't show up anymore, and one of the subs doesn't
either. when you go to my site now it just comes up blank, nothing.
[...]

Try putting <? error_reporting(E_ALL); ?> into the top of your
index.php and see if it returns any errors. If not, move it down a
bit (especially if you include any other files, which may turn error
reporting off).
Thanks but still nothing showed up, still blank i use my friends
server could somthing have been turned off to cause this?

Hmmm... tricky to say what the problem may be without seeing the code... You
want to email me a copy of index.php and I'll have a look and see if
anything jumps out. Follow the instructions in my sig below to work out my
email address.

Cheers,
Nige