Page Like This!

Arpan

When any query along with its replies in any of the Microsoft
NewsGroups is viewed in Internet Explorer, as the user goes down the
page, one can see the subject of the query moving down as well (on the
right hand side of the screen) i.e. the subject of the query is always
visible. One needn't go to the top of the page to have a look at the
subject of the query.

I want something similar in my ASP application. Any idea how can this
be done?

I know that I shouldn't have put forth this query in this group since I
don't think ASP is the answer to my question!

Sorry for the same.

Thanks,

Arpan

Evertjan.

Arpan wrote on 19 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
When any query along with its replies in any of the Microsoft
NewsGroups is viewed in Internet Explorer, as the user goes down the
page, one can see the subject of the query moving down as well (on the
right hand side of the screen) i.e. the subject of the query is always
visible. One needn't go to the top of the page to have a look at the
subject of the query.

I want something similar in my ASP application. Any idea how can this
be done?

I know that I shouldn't have put forth this query in this group since I
don't think ASP is the answer to my question!

You are so right.

This is a clientside script thing, and ASP is serverside.

Please see a clientside script NG.

Bob Lehmann

Well! You're right! This has nothing to do with ASP!

Maybe you should check a client-side programming group!

Bob Lehmann!