    (which opens as a modal dialog). User control doesn't have any load
    event defined. Can somebody help me please?
    Thanks a lot.

    Samy, Aug 11, 2005

  2. If you're using a server control as the button to popup the modal
    dialog, change it to just a plain html <button > tag.

    If you need/want to keep the server control, put "return false;" at
    the end of the javascript to prevent that button click from causing a
    postback.

    Jason Kendall, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Samy

    Samy Guest

    This is the code in the button click event handler...

    StringBuilder strScript = new StringBuilder();
    strScript.Append("<script language=JavaScript>");
    strScript.Append("window.open('EditSavedProfile.aspx','EditProfile','width=650px,height=450px,left=250px,top=80px','return
    false');");
    strScript.Append("</script> ");
    Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock("subscribescript",strScript.ToString()
    );

    But for some reason, the parent page loads twice....after the save
    button of the modal dialog is clicked..Is there a syntax error or smth
    else? I am unable to figure it out...
    Can somebody help me?
    Thanks.

    Samy, Aug 15, 2005