PasswordRecovery Control Not Firing Properly

beaudetious

I had it working fine and then for whatever reason a page reload happens
after the Submit button is clicked but the related events do not get hit.
I've got breakpoints inside of the following events:

SendingMail
SendMailError
UserLookupError

None of the events even fire. The control has the related OnSendingMail,
etc. attributes pointing to the correct routine. The Submit button has the
required
CommandName of "Submit".

I know the Membership provider is hooked up right because I get a Failure
message when trying to retrieve the password of a username that's not in my
system.

I've also deleted the PasswordRecovery control I was originally using and
then added a completely new one. Still with no expected behavior.
After more testing it seems that this may just be that I was setting focus
into the PasswordRecovery's username textbox, typing the username and then
hitting the enter key. This caused a postback but did not fire any of the
expected events. If I just click on the Submit button then all works as
expected.

Any way to tie the Enter key into the PasswordRecovery control?