    or is it better to learn the hole thing or is it necessary?
    I mean I can not learn the whole windows registry to compare it with that.

    Jan

    Jan Faerber, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Jan Faerber

    brucie Guest

    because they are!
    you really need to be more specific on what you actually want to do. the
    most common use of frames is to display navigation so the author doesn't
    have to repeat it on every page. to include common elements in your page
    using php you would just use something like:

    <? include 'some-stuff.ext'; ?>

    where you want the content of the some-stuff.ext file to appear in each
    page.

    http://php.net/manual/en/function.include.php
    yes

    brucie, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Jan Faerber

    rf Guest

    That'd be the hole you make with your pointy stick?

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 14, 2004
  4. David Dorward, Jan 14, 2004
  5. Jan Faerber

    brucie Guest

    without holes people would be in a lot of trouble. the more you can know
    about them the better.

    brucie, Jan 14, 2004