please help me to debud my local chat network program

Prasad, Ramit

Minh said:
can anyone help me?

Chris Angelico has given you some good comments which
should give you a direction to investigate.

This list is a global list and you seem a tad impatient. It is normal
to hear back from a few hours to a day or two.

Even if I wanted to help, without context in this email I might not
know what you need help with. I could probably look it up in an
archive of the list, but it is unlikely I will. Help yourself
by keeping relevant text in the email and respond inline (or below)
the quoted text.

That being said, did Chris's suggestion work? If not what happened?

~Ramit