Please help

Marco

I have a problem with the table in my wab page created with Dreamweaver MX
2004
I have created one table with several cells. I have set the borders of two
cells to show one single cell. In the cell on the top there is included a
rollover image working as button and in the cell below there is a text tht
decribes the function of the button. I want that when with the cursor of the
mouse I pass on or I click the rollover images the borders of both cells and
the color of the text became red and keep this colour until I click on
another rollover images.
Can one of you tell me the html code to make this? Consider that borders and
colors are setted in one CSS style.
Thanks in advance for your help

Marco

rf

Marco
I have a problem with the table in my wab page created with Dreamweaver MX
2004
I have created one table with several cells. I have set the borders of two
cells to show one single cell. In the cell on the top there is included a
rollover image working as button and in the cell below there is a text tht
decribes the function of the button. I want that when with the cursor of the
mouse I pass on or I click the rollover images the borders of both cells and
the color of the text became red and keep this colour until I click on
another rollover images.
Can one of you tell me the html code to make this? Consider that borders and
colors are setted in one CSS style.
Thanks in advance for your help

Er, could you provide the URL for what you have so far?

Also, with reference to that URL, could you please describe a little more
clearly exactly what you want to happen.