Prepaid shipping label.

nesster13

Hi All,

Does anybody have experience in implementing the functionality of
printing prepaid shipping label into a current application? I have an
e-commerce site and would like to allow my buyer the ability to do
this. I have looked through the UPS site but came up with nothing. I
would like to have something similar to the way paypal handle prepaid
shipping label. A reference to relating articles is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

George Ter-Saakov

first you need to create an account there
Then apply for development key. It will allow you to download their
"WebService" documentation.
You can start developing and print test labels.

After you done you will need to submit your labels for certification and
once approved they going to give you Production key and URL of the
webservice.

George.

nesster13

first you need to create an account there
Then apply for development key. It will allow you to download their
"WebService" documentation.
You can start developing and print test labels.

After you done you will need to submit your labels for certification and
once approved they going to give you Production key and URL of the
webservice.

George.

Thank you very much for your help George.