Prevent copy of dll to temporary asp.net files?

Andreas Bergmeier

We have a com dll inside the bin directory of a WebApplication. In
asp.net 1.1 this dll stays only in the bin directory and just the
interop wrapper is copied to the temporary asp.net files. In asp.net 2.0
the com dll is copied to the temporary asp.net files, too - which is a
real showstopper because it needs other dlls in the same directory to run.
Is there a way one can prevent a dll to be copied to the temporary
asp.net files?

Regards
Andreas Bergmeier

Patrice

Do you need to have this DLL in the bin directory ? I would place my COM DLL
somewhere else and whould not include it in the project tree.