Printing jpgs from a database

booniewoonie

Hi,
I am trying to help a friend who has a library of jpg files of scanned
music in black and white. She wants to print songs from their legal
sheet music for each instrument from this database. The part I need
help with is the simplest way to print each sheet of music. If there
is already a program that caould do this, please let me know. Even a
hint to get me started would be great!
Thanks

Victor Bazarov

I am trying to help a friend who has a library of jpg files of scanned
music in black and white. She wants to print songs from their legal
sheet music for each instrument from this database. The part I need
help with is the simplest way to print each sheet of music. If there
is already a program that caould do this, please let me know. Even a
hint to get me started would be great!

I found a great web site that has always helped me when I needed something
like that, www.google.com . Try it, you might even like it.