problem with a fsMDIForm and fsMDIChild

prub

I working with Borland C++ Builder 6 Enterprice.
I have 3 form.
The main form is a fsNormal FormStyle that create a fsMDIForm
(RasterForm, see code below)
TRasterForm* form = new TRasterForm(this);
form->ShowModal();
delete form;

Now when I try to create an fsMDIForm (Form2, see code below) in the
RasterForm,
Form3 = new TForm3(this);

I receive the nex error message
"Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently active".
But, if I place the RasterForm like a Main Form, I don't have a
problem with the creation of the fsMDIChild.

May you help me?
thank
Prub.

Pete C.

prub said:
I working with Borland C++ Builder 6 Enterprice.
I have 3 form.
The main form is a fsNormal FormStyle that create a fsMDIForm
(RasterForm, see code below)
TRasterForm* form = new TRasterForm(this);
form->ShowModal();
delete form;

Now when I try to create an fsMDIForm (Form2, see code below) in the
RasterForm,
Form3 = new TForm3(this);

I receive the nex error message
"Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently active".
But, if I place the RasterForm like a Main Form, I don't have a
problem with the creation of the fsMDIChild.

May you help me?
thank
Prub.

No, we may not help you. The only topical subject in this group is Standard
C++; try a Borland group.

- Pete