Problem with cookies

Jochen Hemberger

Hello,

I have a strange problem using cookies with my ASP.NET-App. I store some
user settings in a cookie. The app is hosted on a server that is not in my
domain but in a workgroup. Using Firefox everything is fine. But with IE
the cookie is not availlable. Same behavior with session state. I've set up
IE to accept all cookies. But anyway it wouldn't work. If I host the APP on
my own workstation it works. Locally on the other workstation also.

Any help on what might be wrong? Thanks a lot.

Jochen