problem with StaticSelectedStyle and StaticHoverStyle

Jeff

hi

ASP.NET 2.0

I have a menu control on my webpage. I've specified StaticSelectedStyle and
StaticHoverStyle. The problem is that only the border specified in
StaticSelectedStyle is displayed. Nothing else of StaticSelectedStyle or
StaticHoverStyle settings are displayed. So I wonder what I do wrong here

Here is my menu, css and skin:
margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; width:100%;
background-color:#808080;">

asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" SkinID="menu"
CssClass="menu"
DataSourceID="smdsAdministrator"
StaticDisplayLevels="1" MaximumDynamicDisplayLevels="0"
Orientation="Horizontal">
<StaticSelectedStyle CssClass="selectedHItem" />
<StaticMenuItemStyle CssClass="HItem" />
<StaticHoverStyle CssClass="hoverItem" />
</asp:Menu>

<asp:SiteMapDataSource ID="smdsAdministrator"
runat="server"
StartingNodeOffset="0"
ShowStartingNode="false"
SiteMapProvider="Administrator" />

SKIN:
<asp:menu runat="server"
SkinId="menu"
StaticMenuItemStyle-HorizontalPadding="10px"

StaticSubMenuIndent="10px"></asp:menu>

CSS:

..menu
{