Problems applying Visual Studio 2005 SP1

MSNEWS

Hi

I Installed Visual Studio 2005 and the tried to apply the SP but it failed
with some message which said
"A program is trying to load C++ runtime ... " or some such message (dont
remember the exact word) and even VS 2005 stopped working.

I suppose this was the problem. I have installed VS 2005 on a drive that is
different from the Windows Drive.

Later i uninstalled VS 2005, made necessary space on the drive (where
Windows is installed) and reinstalled VS 2005 and applied SP1 and it
worked.

I am posting this so that if there is someone from MS reading this message
he/she will know what to do.

Barry

Ad