Progress Bar in file uploads.

Mufasa

I have files that need to be uploaded to the server. I'm using the ASP
FileUpload control and it works great. Problem is - it can take a while to
upload. So I want to put in a progress bar.

Anybody have any suggestions? I do have Ajax available to me if that makes a
difference.

TIA - Jeff.

Guest

I have files that need to be uploaded to the server. I'm using the ASP
FileUpload control and it works great. Problem is - it can take a while to
upload. So I want to put in a progress bar.

Anybody have any suggestions? I do have Ajax available to me if that makes a
difference.

TIA - Jeff.

There are many resources about how to implement it.

Read this article
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/File_Upload_Progress_Bar.asp

Or look at the following commercial control
http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet/controls/upload/overview.aspx

Guest

I was looking for a component like that either and I found a free one, try
google "NeatUpload" works fine, is free and easy to implement

Regards

Lukas Holota