Providing default values (missing?) in Getopt::Declare ?

mathematisch

Hi,

I see the fancy module "Getopt::Declare" has a lot of functions for argument parsing and other checks. BUT, something as trivial as "default value for a parameter" is not documented.

Is there anyone here who may know how one can provide a default value for the options in Getopt::Declare? I would like to use this module for its capabilities, but the apparent lack of support for default values really is annoying.

Thanks.

Ad